Core Therapy is a registered provider for Worksafe referrals, you may be eligible to claim remedial massage treatments with a workers compensation agreement through your employer if you have a workplace injury. As remedial massage is a referred service, a medical practitioner / doctor must provide a written referral.
Core Therapy ensures that your treatments are based on the following five principles:
1. Measurable treatment effectiveness.
2. A biopsychosocial approach for the management of pain.
3. Treatment will focus on empowering the worker to manager their injury.
4. Treatment goals are functional and focused on return to work.
5. Treatment is based on the best evidence available.
Worksafe claims for remedial massage are now available via HiCaps transactions.